Teams are the heart of corporate success and that is where Corporate events and teambuilding come into play. Profitability depends on successful teams. Successful teams depend on team building.
Whether these are management teams, sales teams or the office team, you will find effective teams in the most profitable organisations.
With more remote working nowadays we see many companies in which people from different departments hardly speak to each other, they dont know what the person at the other end of the line looks like.
Corporate entertainment, fun days and stealth team building is the answer.
- A corporate treasure hunt in Birmingham is an great team day out
- A corporate treasure hunt challenges
- A corporate treasure hunt motivates
- A corporate treasure hunt develops skills for the workplace
- A corporate treasure hunt brings individuals together as a team
- A corporate treasure hunt is inclusive
Corporate entertainment and stealth team building benefits all sizes of company.
It is a great way to get the management involoved on a corporate entertainment day, to help to break down barriers, to show it is not us and them
It is not possible for individuals to perform to their potential unless they have a good relationship with management so the creation of a team atmosphere is very important.
Why Birmingham for your Team Building?
Birmingham is easily accessible by all forms of transport and has plenty of corporate hotels and conference centres. Taking your team away from their normal environment will give a real away-day feel and show you care.
The events should motivate and challenge your team, they should be memorable for the right reasons.
But what is stealth team building? Essentially, it is team building without ramming it down people’s throats. No chalk and talk or death by powerpoint, Just select the right type of team building activity and the right provider and team building is corporate entertainment.
OK, now what sort of corporate entertainment events are the best? Conventional barrel and plank activities, stacking crates and so on are great for a few minutes then people just end up standing around whilst the dominant ones direct and do everything. And nowadays with H&S issues are these best for your team?
The event must be open to all staff no matter what their age or ability, events which involve a lot of standing around and waiting for your turn can be frustrating.
All the team events
Good solutions are treasure hunts and scavenger hunts, especially on foot and in cities or towns as the teams stay together for the duration of the event and are also continually occupied. Then there are the silly photographs, tasks and shopping lists to add the fun element. The successful team will have planned, communicated, thought laterally, negotiated and been involved from start to finish.
Why choose us for your treasure hunt?
- Because of our experience.
- Because we supply treasure hunts to other leading corporate event companies
- Because of our innovative ideas.
- Because our hunts challenge as well as entertain.
- Because we specialise in only doing Treasure Hunts
Choose a treasure hunt when you …
- Have a new team to establish.
- Have to freshen up delegates at a conference/training event – conference break
- Want to close a deal by involving your clients and sales force.
- Have an existing team struggling to overcome personality and style differences.
- Want to reward your employees.
Team-Building works through events where teams can mix and get to know other team members in a laid back informal situation. It is always amazing how new friendships unfold on our events as staff get to know each other outside the office environment.